The National Anzac Centre
The National Anzac Centre is dedicated solely to honouring the Anzacs of the First World War. Set within Albany Heritage Park, Western Australia, the Centre offers visitors a deeply personal connection with the Anzac legend revealed through interactive multimedia displays, unique artefacts, rare images and film, and audio commentary.
Adult - $70.00
Concession - $58.00
Child (6-15years) - $30.00
Family (2 adults & 2 children) - $177.00
Max Guests: 250 pax
Min Guests: 1 pax
Operates: Daily (except Christmas Day) unless catastrophic weather conditions prevail.
Start Time: 0900
End Time: 1700
Tour Duration: 7 days from pass activation
Special Instructions: Pass to be collected from either Albany Visitor Centre or the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
What to bring: Comfortable clothing that is weather appropriate, walking shoes and a water bottle.
Bookable via Rezdy.
Valid for 7 days from your selected start date. Collect pass from the Albany Visitor or The Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are inclusive of GST where applicable.
- The Amazing South Coast Pass is valid for 7 days from activate date.
- Children aged 6 to 15 years inclusive, are eligible for the child rate. 5 years and under are free.
- Customer ‘no-shows’ will attract a 100% cancellation fee.
- Transfers are not included, customers need to make their way to each attraction.
- The City of Albany trading as the Albany Visitor Centre, and third party suppliers; its product and staff will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those traveling with you.
The National Anzac Centre is open from 9.00am to 5.00pm daily, with last entry at 4.00pm.
Entry fees are;
Adults - $25.00
Concession - $21.00
First Child (5-15 years old) - $11.00
Every child thereafter - $6.00
Children under 5 years - Free
Entry fees support the upkeep and operations of the National Anzac Centre, the Princess Royal Fortress, and other attractions of the Albany Heritage Park.
Visitors can access Princess Royal Fortress displays and buildings in the grounds surrounding the National Anzac Centre free of charge. These buildings are open between 9am and 5pm every day of the year (except Christmas Day).